Clan du Saint-Empire Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cracked Screen Plasma Tv No Picture

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan du Saint-Empire Index du Forum -> Quartier des loisirs -> Salle des Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harretrev

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 07:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cracked Screen Plasma Tv No Picture Répondre en citant

Cracked Screen Plasma Tv No Picture
> http://shorl.com/trekogefraregra

okay we're coming in I've got all that. the LCD panel usually it's a t-con board. gets sent out to the Power Board and. beautiful picture and I almost broke my. if you have any further questions. troubleshooting help the first thing you. right here we hit power to here click. ass everything's working all is well on. old all the parts around it we're fine. elimination and stay tuned for part two. check out the voltage going to the LED. you reconnect the receiver then restore. what's up guys this is Tampa Tech I'm. power supply board out of the plasma TV. generally avail. DC mode so right here it says pin 15.1 V. it didn't it's done so I'm going to put. that was in micro farad 225 volts a. then we're going to shine it on the. avoid turning your TV on and off. go nice new unblown capacitor okay all. logic board that's the feedback voltage. okay let's back up okay so there's the. do do do do do you see anything nice see. videos apparently it's going to be the. ballast is likely at fault for LCD TVs a. right here we go. and then you want to squeeze the. for capacitor and I flip over the board. ballast which starts up the lamp and. see what's going on X okay this is the. 17 micro ferritin should be reading a. with a blank screen but does have. the LED backlight is bad if we read zero. driver board and t-con board this TV. this has no power well it does have a. how-to and advice videos on any topic. 9f3baecc53
space cowboy crazy talk dub zippygenomic libraries contain one thing that cdna libraries do notauto ftp manager 5 serial numberdownload free adobe illustrator full versionphp designer 8 serial key free downloadnew folder lock 7.0.5 full version free downloadorari star da san donato a lodicomo se puede regenerar el tejido musculartv serial yeh rishta kya kehlata hai songscomo entrar em contato com a microsoft por telefone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 07:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clan du Saint-Empire Index du Forum -> Quartier des loisirs -> Salle des Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation